Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Embarrassing Moments in Montreal - Comic Complete


Finished and bound comic of my most "Embarrassing Moments in Montreal". I didn't think I would actually write about these moments but here they are. A majority of the events did take place during my first year at Concordia University. Usually being so introverted, I walked around a lot, which lead me on adventures where I would run into unusual places and people. I honestly accredit these embarrassing moments in helping me grow getting to know people and helping me become less introverted.

The full comic is for viewing under the cut.
If you're interested in a copy feel free to send me a message. Also stay tuned for the sequel, "Embarrassing Moments in Edmonton". Thanks and see you soon!

Embarrassing Moments in Montreal by Pauline Johnson ,2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment